Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Mississippi Single's Conference

Friday & Saturday, I had the priviledge of speaking in Jackson at the Mississippi Distict Single's Conference. The conference was held at the First Pentecostal Church pastored by Chris Craft & Bishop T.L. Craft. The conference was hosted by MS. District Sunday School Director Steve Cannon and his wife, Rita and MS. Single's Director, Hansel Stanley & his wife Teressa. They along with the entire MS. Sunday School Board did a great job putting this growing conference together! They were there from around 5 states! We had a great conference. Friday night after the service, there was a southern meal cooked by FPC as well as hilarious entertainment put together by Hansel Stanley and company. It was a great night. The next day was a great service. Thanks to Bro. Cannon, Bro. Stanley, and the MS. District Sunday School Department for your ministry to the Single's of Mississipi through this great conference!
Hansel Stanley, myself, Rita, & Steve Cannon
Julie Garner, Jackie Charles, & myself.
Julie is the Regional SAM Director. She & Jackie are from Memphis, TN.

2 comments:

Gayla said...

You've had a great time, but I know you are happy to be home. I guess I've never been to Johnny's Pizza. I'll have to try it if I ever make it back to LA. Did you see my friends, Adrian and Katryn and their babies while you were at home? We had a great time in London and Paris...it was good to see you again. Gayla

Anonymous said...

Well said.