Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Back home

I am back home. Two weeks ago on Monday, March 24th, I flew to Newark, NJ to meet all of the Single's on our SAM Trip to London & Paris. I flew back to Los Angeles last Tuesday. . . very happy to be home. I few out on Thursday to my parent's in West Monroe, LA. Friday, I drove to Jackson, MS to speak friday night and Saturday at the MS Single's Conference which was held at Bro. Craft's church. We had a great conference. I then drove back to Calhoun, LA. to my parent's home and spent the next few days with them. I had a great time. I flew home last night. Today my husband and son enjoyed Johnny's Pizza from Monroe. If you have never experienced Johnny's Pizza, you are missing a great experience!! I brought a couple of Pizza's home on the plane. . . .I buy them, let them cool down, put them in ziploc bags, and bring them in a cool-hot bag. I made 2 men very happy!!! Next time you are in the twin-cities area of Monroe and West Monroe, try some . . .you will be very glad you did!!!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Awe, how was the SAM trip?? I missed being there this year. :( Hope to see you guys soon! :)