Monday, December 17, 2007

Prayer Request

Please be in prayer for my Dad, Fred Foster. He has not felt well the past couple of days and has been weak with not much of an appetite. He went ahead and taught his Sunday School class yesterday. He had to sit on a stool to teach. But if you know Dad, you are not surprised that he did that. This afternoon, after a call to his Doctor, they sent him to the emergency room at Glenwood Hospital. They found that he has a touch of pneunomia and admitted him. As of a few minutes ago, they have not put him in a room yet. He is in great spirit. Thanks for your prayers.

8 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Debbie, we will be be praying. I'm sure he's going to be fine!! In Jesus Name! Keep us informed. Love you!

Mark Pryor said...

Debbie, we will be praying.

Gene Holley said...

We're praying in Texas.

Debbie Pryor said...

We will be praying for your dad. God bless you!

Debbie Saiz said...

Linda, Mark, Gene, & Deb. . .THANKS so much for your prayers. It is such a comfort to be a part of God's family with such great friends like you!! I will make sure that I tell my Dad and Mom tomorrow that you all are praying.

iluv2prshim said...

Debbie, I am praying for your Dad right now (4:35 Tuesday Morning). I don't usually get on this early and look at blogs. However, I did today and saw this.
Love you!

Debbie Saiz said...

Ronda. . . .THANKS so much. WOW! Prayer is what is bringing him through. My Mom said that today when I told her that all of you had written that you were praying. Dad and Mom are so appreciative to everyone for their prayers.

Krista said...

We'll be praying for your Dad!!