Tuesday, December 4, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK FOSTER!! Today is my oldest brother's birthday! Mark pastors my home church, The Pentecostals of the Twin-cities in West Monroe, LA. Mark is pictured with his wife, Paulla and their granddaughters, Jayden & Jesi. Mark, Steve & I hope you have a great day! We love you!!
This is a week of birthdays in the Foster family. Yesterday the 3rd, was my neice Cheyenne's birthday and Thursday, the 6th is her husband, Robert's birthday! Cheyenne & Robert live in Wheaton, IL. where Robert is working on his Master's at Wheaton College. Cheyenne & Robert are pictured below with their beautiful little Shiloh Grace, Cheyenne's Dad (my brother Tim), and Grandaddy, Fred Foster. Happy Birthday Cheyenne & Robert Johnson! Uncle Steve & I love you both!!

5 comments:

iluv2prshim said...

Mark, Happy Birthday! I hope this day was especially blessed and you have a wonderful year. We love you and Paula. Love the picture with your little grand-daughters. Too cute.
Blessings!
Nathan and Ronda Hurst

Cheyenne,We wish you Happy Birthday too! You look very happy surrounded by your 3 "best men".
Blessings

iluv2prshim said...

p.s. oops, sorry Robert. Didn't get you in the last comment but we hope you have a great day as well.
Blessings.

Linda Elms said...

Happy Birthday, Mark! Wendell and I love you and Paula. You've been good friends through the years to us. And, Robert and Cheyenne, even though I do not know you, I hope you both had a wonderful birthday!

Debbie Pryor said...

Here's a great, big birthday greeting: HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!

Kassie said...

Happy Birthday Cheyenne!