Friday, October 31, 2008

Fun At General Conference


Friday night of conference, my 2 great neices, Jayden (7) & Jesi (6) spent the night with Uncle Steve & Aunt Debbie! We enjoyed them so much. . . .telling the bed time story, praying together before going to sleep, just laughing and having fun together and them waking up the next morning and getting to eat skittles in bed! I look forward to the holidays when we get to see Jayden & Jesi again along with Shiloh Grace and baby Huck on my side as well as Seth and Liah on Steve's side! They are all so much fun! I've enjoyed being an aunt to my 4 nephews (Jonathan, Jeremy, Shiloh, & Hayden) and my 1 neice (Cheyenne). . . .the fun continues as their kids come along!

5 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Cute pic! I love all my little people, too. Kent spoils them rotten -- gives laptops, bunnies, baby chicks, etc!

Linda Elms said...

Ahhh! The girls are so cute!

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

It was great seeing you at conference. Those girls are so cute and so funny. We saw them a couple of times at GC. Love yall and looking forward to being with you in the coming year.

Debbie Pryor said...

The girls are adorable, and they have a wonderful Aunt and Uncle!

jeremyfoster.org said...

My little buddies. Thanks for giving us a break that night. It was much needed lol.

Thanks for all of the Sonic, Johnny's and BBV (code) when we were kids. I'll never forget the house on Pear and the times we had. I wear Polo because of you.

Love you Aunt Deb and my kids do too.