Thursday, October 30, 2008

General Conference

I have been slack in updating our blog. Some of my friends have let me know. : ) Please forgive me, I will try to do better. We had a great time at General Conference in Greensboro, NC. It was a great conference! The services were great. . .the preaching, the music. . it was all great! I love GC. . . .a time to see so many friends, as well as my family! General Conference has always been a highlight in my life ever since my first one when I was 11 years old in the summer in Portland, Oregon. . . . .so many years ago . . . .more than we like to think!! I haven't shot pictures at conference in a few years. I used to do photography for Youth Day. . .etc. . . .when I was younger. . .but this year, I shot a few pictures with our little camera of lots of great friends and family!
Minister's Wives Breakfast:

2 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Debbie, it was so good seeing you at conference! It was a great conference and it was wonderful seeing friends and family! The preaching was so annointed and awesome! We left refreshed!

Karla said...

I'm beginning to think we "just missed" being friends all these years! We have so many friends in common. I was actually named after Karla Christian. Her family has been connected to our family since before I was born!! LOL!