Thursday, May 22, 2008

Our Puppy Is Getting Big!



Today was a big day for Dexter! He had his rabies shot, his last set of shots from the Puppy Program that he has been on. This means there is life beyond the house and our backyard! He is not to sure about the leash. It won't be long before he realizes that it is the leash that will take him a lot of fun places! He is 4.5 months old and weighs 32 pounds! He was 12 pounds when we got him! ! He is a growing puppy! His Daddy took him for his first walk down the street about 4 houses! He is a lot of fun and is a cuddle bug! The pics are of him today in the front yard when we came back from the Vet. I can hardly wait to take him on walks like Bauer and I used to take every day!

7 comments:

Karla said...

He's so cute!! Almost makes me want a big dog (don't tell Gene - LOL!).

Gayla said...

Man, you're not kidding!! He IS getting big! And, he's so handsome!!

Jana Allard said...

Awe.......how sweet. If boy becomes man, I guess puppy becomes dog? LOL He's a darling puppy.

Windows In My Soul said...

Aww... I just want to PINCH him he's so cute! Or roll around in the grass playing with him... =o)

Debbie Pryor said...

I can't believe how big Dexter is getting. We'd better get together soon. :)

Pastor R Kent Smith said...

Hello there Rev Dexter.....

Take good care of your daddy....

Greetings my brother....

rks

Steven Saiz said...

Thanks for stopping by Bro. Smith! It's amazing how attached you can become to your pet! Take care!

Steve