Sunday, March 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mom's Birthday! Her health is great and we are so blessed. The picture above is of Mom and Dad from their New Year's card with Traveler II, Prince, & Princess. She is celebrating today in West Monroe. My brother Mark and the church are honoring her. I'm so thankful for the Godly legacy that my Mom has given to me. I have never been ashamed of her at any time in my life. I was always proud of her when she was a room Mother at my school or to walk the mall with her. I talk to Mom every day at least once! Thanks Mom for the legacy that you have passed on to me. Below is a picture of 4 generations of Foster women . . . . .Gayla, Mom, Paulla, Jennifer, Debbie, Jesi, & Jayden.

Happy Birthday Mom!! We love you!!!!

5 comments:

Krista said...

Awe, Happy Birthday to your beautiful Mom!! :) I know she is so special to you!

iluv2prshim said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful mother! I'm so glad she is doing well.

Linda Elms said...

Ahhh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIS. FOSTER! Debbie, your mom has always been beautiful to me. She is one of the ladies I've always admired. I love the picture of all of you "girls" together. What a blessing to have you all together.

Jana Allard said...

Your mom is beautiful.

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

Eat your heart out Debbie! I actually got to be with your mom on her birthday. We ate with them Sunday at lunch. They were also at the marriage retreat in Jackson. Tehy both are soooo special. She is such a great LADY! She is so gracious and elegant and I told her that this weekend. We had a wonderful retreat and then Sunday at the church was awesome. My husband did a great job and God blessed mightily.
My love....