Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Steve


Happy Birthday to the love of my life!!! I am so thankful that God brought you into my life. . . .as someone said. . . .Good things come to those who wait! Wow. . .that is so true in my life!! God gave me you!! And I am so thankful!! Our Bible Study Connect group surprised Steve on Thursday night with a Birthday dinner, Nana & Ampa (Steve's parents) made homemade tamales and beans on Saturday, the church surprised him on Sunday, our family celebrated together on Sunday evening at Houston's and upgraded him with the new 3G iPhone and apple bluetooth! Then today as per his request, I made him chicken, shrimp, & turkey sausage gumbo & a german chocolate cake! My cousin Paula and her husband Randy Reno (from Albuquerque) are in town on their way to Hawaii, so they celebrated with us tonight!
It's been one continuous FUN PARTY and no one is more deserving than you, Steve Saiz!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Babe. . . I love you very much!!

11 comments:

Jana Allard said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. Saiz!!! You look great for 49! :~)

Gene Holley said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you are going to celebrate all year!

Pastor R Kent Smith said...

Well the old guy seems to be in pretty good shape for the shape he's in....

Have fun....

Don't foget the geritol....

Tredway Tales said...

Happy Birthday to a wonderful person. Wishing you many more wonderful years Bro. Saiz!

Josh Tredway

Karen J. Hopper said...

Happy Birthday Bro Saiz, and may blessings continue throughout the new year.

iluv2prshim said...

Happy Birthday, Steve! We pray God's continued blessings on you throughout the year and many years to come.
Nathan and Ronda

p.s. Debbie do you think you could ship some of that gumbo up this way. :) Mmmmm.....it is so good! I know Steve enjoyed it.

Steven Saiz said...

Jana - Thank you! I think....lol

Bro. Holley - Thank you! LOL! It's been a great week!

RKS - Just signed up for my monthly shipment of the stuff!

Bro. Treadway - Thank you!

Sis. Hopper - Thank you!

Nathan & Ronda - Thank you! The Gumbo was incredible....as usual! You all have to come down some time and we'll have a pot of it especially for you!

Krista said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! Sounds like you guys have been partying it up all weekend!!! Hey, why not just party all year? LOL

Steven Saiz said...

Krista, we can do the weekend party...YOU would have to show us how to do the year long party! You have the expertise!!! LOL!!!

Krista said...

Hmmm What can I say, What can I say? LOL Well, I guess I just need to make a trip back up there to see yall and we can have Party101! LOL

Steven Saiz said...

Party101....ok...let us know!!!!