Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I HEART HUCK Fan Club

We got this giant post card in the mail and have joined the campaign. . . .I must admit I am hooked!
This is the front side of the card . . . . .


this is the back of the card . . . . .






The card reads:
Jasper Huck Johnson
June 14, 2008
9 lbs. 10 oz. - 21.5 in.
Join the "I heart huck" fan club. . . .
we did!
Robert, Cheyenne, & Shiloh Grace
Read back a few postings and you will find that Huck is our new great newphew born to my neice and her husband. . .Cheyenne & Robert Johnson in Wheaton, IL. My brother Tim Foster is the proud Grandaddy & Becci is the proud grandmother! The other proud grandparents are Louis & Martha Johnson, Missionaries to Ethiopia & Rwanda.

1 comment:

Windows In My Soul said...

Awww... how PRECIOUS is that!! That is SUCH a cool idea! Wheaton is actually not far from where I grew up - small world. Born and raised in Aurora, Illinois.