Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Comical Evening!

I had something really comical happen to me this evening. I had opened our sliding glass door in the den for Bauer, our boxer, to go outside in the back. I am sitting at the bar on my laptop. All of a sudden I hear something hit the screen door and turn around to see a bird flying into our den! He flies all over the den and the kitchen, then into the front room. I have the doors open trying to get him out. Bauer is all excited running and jumping after him. I had called Steve who was at the church, he tells me to open the windows and take the screens off. So now, the front door is wide open, the windows are open with no screens on, and the den glass doors are wide open! Bauer has the poor scared little bird cornered behind my curio cabinet, so I had to put him on his leash until I could get the bird out. Yes, it was quite a sight! Here I am afraid of what germs this bird has, praying and running around after him trying to get him out. Finally at last, he flew out the same door he flew in! I was so releived and had to sit down and just laugh at what I had just been through! There is not a dull moment in this life!

Today is Jeremy, my nephew's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY FOSTER!! I love you!
Here is a pic of Jeremy with his 2 girls, Jayden & Jesi.

4 comments:

Jana Allard said...

Too funny!!!

Jeremy's girls are darling. I hope he had a great b-day.

Anonymous said...

ROTF!!! That's great. I can just see you running all over the house trying to get that poor little bird out. Thanks for the laugh.

Happy Birthday to Jeremy.

Karla said...

LOL!! I can only imagine...!!

Unknown said...

"Quoth the raven. Nevermore."