Thursday, June 5, 2008

DIVINE DIVA

My friend Linda Gleason sent me the neatest little trinket that I have in my kitchen window over my sink. I see it every day . . . . DIVA FOR THE DAY!!! Linda heard me speak at a Ladies Conference about being a DIVINE DIVA. All of you ladies are Divine Divia's! Don't sell yourself short in who you are and who God created you to be! Be proud of the Godly woman that you are.
The term diva was originally used to describe a woman of rare, outstanding talent. It derives from the Italian word 'diva' meaning "goddess" or "fine lady. Whatever the circumstances that life has brought your way, God knows where you are. It doesn't matter whether you are single, divorced, widowed, married with no children, a single mom, married with children, or a grandmother, you are a Divine Diva! You are a rare woman with outstanding talent who is beautiful, blessed, and an empowered woman of God!! Be proud of the woman that you are! Walk with your head held high knowing you are God's chosen woman, a Divine Diva! Take some time today, look in the mirror and say, "I am a Divine Diva! By the way, I'll be that for tomorrow, too!" Speak it, believe it, and live it!

10 comments:

Windows In My Soul said...

I'm a devine diva huh? I'll work on that. ha!

As for me... I'm .... well, I'll be ok. =o)

Jana Allard said...

Oooo, cool!!! After cleaning house all day, that is kinda hard to imagine. LOL

Gayla said...

Thanks, Sis. Debbie. I needed this today....

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

I needed that today also. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

YOU deserve that trinket!

Krista said...

I LOVE it!! :) I will never forget when I heard you teach this!! Every once in a while I'll run into the notes I took from that day and it always comes just at the right time!!

Debbie Pryor said...

I agree with Shirley, you deserve that trinket. Thank you for this timely, inspiring post.

Karen J. Hopper said...

Boy, did I need your inspiring "trinket" post. Thanks.

Gayla M. Baughman said...

Thanks for the reminder! I needed that! From one Diva to another!
Love ya, Gayla

Jennifer Connell said...

I remember you speaking about this at youth convention 2007, and I never forgot it. Thanks!