Monday, October 22, 2007

QUENCH Ladies Conference

This past Friday and Saturday I had the priviledge of speaking at the QUENCH Ladies Conference held at Capital Community Church in Ashburn, VA. where Chester Mitchell is the pastor. Marion Mitchell and her WOW Team hosted a great conference. Everything was first class. It was a neat experience to team up with Sis. Thetus Tenney, who has impacted my life since I was just a young girl. Sis. Tenney was at her best with her message on Saturday, LIFE JUST HAPPENS. I have had the priviledge of speaking a few times at Capital Community Church and it excites me each time to see the growth and all that God is doing there! Thanks to my friends, Chester and Marion Mitchell, the WOW Team, and Capital Community Church for your great hospitality and a great conference!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning, Debbie

I'm sure you did a great job at the Quench conference. I don't know the Mitchell's well at all, but they seem that wonderful people.

I love Thetus Tenney. Think she's a remarkable woman.

Love you